Green turtle shells are introduced to the keyboard, learn C position, middle C, identify and play intervals of 2nd, 3rd and 4th, play primary cadences on keyboard, accompany themselves on the keyboard, and much more!
Yellow Arrow students play keyboard in contrary motion, learn the major scale, sing in harmony, learn more complex rhythmic notations, learn more note names on the staff, learn the names of the white keys on the keyboard, and much more!
Classes are once a week for 50 minutes
A parent attends class with the child once a month
Tuition: $60/month, Sept-April
*Students must have completed Red Balloons and Blue Bugs to be enrolled in the 2nd year of Let’s Play Music
Second Year class times for the 2018-2019 year are:
- Tuesday 1:30-2:20 pm, teacher Mrs. Tina
- Tuesday 4:30-5:20 pm, teacher Mrs. Tina
- Wednesday 4:30-5:20 pm, teacher Mrs. Sarah
- Thursday 11:00-11:50 am, teacher Mrs. Tina
- Thursday 5:30-6:20 pm, teacher Mrs. Sarah
*Class begins September 4, 2018